- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: The runaway carriage
- Artist: Circle of Jean-Louis-André-Théodore Géricault
- Format (cm): 28.9 x 50.2 cm.
- Format (in): 11 3/8 x 19¾ in.
- Last Sale price: 5 250,00
- Last Sale date:
Circle of Jean-Louis-André-Théodore Géricault (Rouen 1791-1824 Paris) The runaway carriage pen and black ink, watermark device 11 3/8 x 19¾ in. (28.9 x 50.2 cm.)
Christian Humann; Sotheby’s, New York, 5 June 1982, lot 154 (as French School, Early 19th Century).
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- A trip around the Bay of Naples
- A token of love
- View of the countryside around the village of Pratieghi, with an artist sketching in the foreground
- Chrysanthemums and lilacs in a vase on a marble topped table