- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: The look-outs
- Artist: Sjogren Erichson
- Origins: Swedish
- Format (cm): 67.7 x 78.8 cm.
- Format (in): 26.5/8 x 31 in.
- Last Sale price: 6 221,00
- Last Sale date:
Sjogren Erichson (Swedish, 20th Century) The look-outs signed ‘Sjogren Erichson’ (lower right) oil on canvas 26.5/8 x 31 in. (67.7 x 78.8 cm.)
These lots have been imported from outside the EU for sale using a Temporary Import regime. Import VAT is payable (at 5%) on the Hammer price. VAT is also payable (at 20%) on the buyer’s Premium on a VAT inclusive basis. This VAT is not shown separately on the invoice. When a buyer of such a lot has registered an EU address but wishes to export the lot or complete the import into another EU country, he must advise Christie’s immediately after the auction.
with Galarie Dominion, Montreal. Anonymous sale, Sotheby’s, 28 February 2002. Acquired at the above sale, and thence by descent to the present owners.
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- Venus at the Forge of Vulcan ( recto and verso )
- A street urchin selling fish on a Venetian canal
- Portrait of a Renée Lambert de Rothschild, daughter of the founder of the Lambert bank
- Dutch field artillery, circa 1890
- Portrait of a lady as Venus disarming Cupid