- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: The Idolatry of Solomon
- Artist: Attributed to Jan de Bray
- Format (cm): 160.9 x 203.2 cm.
- Format (in): 63 3/8 x 80 in.
- Last Sale price: 40 000,00
- Last Sale date:
Attributed to Jan de Bray (Haarlem 1627-1697) The Idolatry of Solomon oil on canvas 63 3/8 x 80 in. (160.9 x 203.2 cm.)
with Friede Hinze, Berlin, by 1977. Dr. and Mrs. Alfred Bader, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 1978-1984, by whom gifted to the Toledo Museum of Art.
PROPERTY OF THE TOLEDO MUSEUM OF ART, SOLD TO BENEFIT THE ACQUISITIONS FUND
Aldrichimica Acta , XIII, no. 2, 1980, p. 21 and cover.
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- Portrait of Lady Arundell, three-quarter length
- Studies of a woman kneeling at the feet of a soldier
- A Parisian Boulevard
- A trompe l’oeil of a hanging pheasant; and A trompe l’oeil of a hanging black grouse
- Dutch field artillery, circa 1890