- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: The finish line
- Artist: Pierre Georges Jeanniot
- Origins: French
- Format (cm): 49 x 64.5 cm.
- Format (in): 19¼ x 25.3/8 in.
- Last Sale price: 3 111,00
- Last Sale date:
Pierre Georges Jeanniot (French, 1848-1934) The finish line signed ‘Jeanniot’ (lower right) oil on panel 19¼ x 25.3/8 in. (49 x 64.5 cm.)
These lots have been imported from outside the EU for sale using a Temporary Import regime. Import VAT is payable (at 5%) on the Hammer price. VAT is also payable (at 20%) on the buyer’s Premium on a VAT inclusive basis. This VAT is not shown separately on the invoice. When a buyer of such a lot has registered an EU address but wishes to export the lot or complete the import into another EU country, he must advise Christie’s immediately after the auction.
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- Fishing vessels before Capri
- A leaping hound
- Portrait of a Lady of the Townshend Family, half-length
- A flower barge on the canal
- A gondola ride by twilight on the Grand Canal, Venice