- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: The end of the market, Sologne
- Artist: Emile-Octave-Denis-Victor Guillonnet
- Origins: French
- Format (cm): 21 x 34.5 cm.
- Format (in): 8 ¼ x 13 ½ in.
- Last Sale price: 2 688,00
- Last Sale date:
Emile-Octave-Denis-Victor Guillonnet (French, 1872-1967) The end of the market, Sologne inscribed and signed ‘A’ Amis Jerome Donet/ Affectueusement/ OGuillonnet’ (lower left) oil on panel, unframed 8 ¼ x 13 ½ in. (21 x 34.5 cm.)
Artist’s Resale Right (“Droit de Suite”). Artist’s Resale Right Regulations 2006 apply to this lot, the buyer agrees to pay us an amount equal to the resale royalty provided for in those Regulations, and we undertake to the buyer to pay such amount to the artist’s collection agent.
This work appears to be a study for the larger work ‘Fin de marche en Sologne’ which was exhibited at the Salon de Paris, 1909 and which is in the Musée des Beaux Arts, Nantes (inv. no. 1013).
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- Figures on a Dutch street
- Section Five, Around the World in 80 Feet, circa 1885
- A young couple at a window with a classical relief
- Two studies of a cat’s head, with subsidiary sketches of a seated cat
- The haircut