- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: The Dressmaker
- Artist: Harry Herman Roseland
- Format (cm): 61.6 x 87 cm.
- Format (in): 24 ¼ x 34 ¼ in.
- Last Sale price: 18 750,00
- Last Sale date:
Harry Herman Roseland (1866-1950) The Dressmaker signed and dated ‘Harry-Roseland./1900′ (lower right) oil on canvas 24 ¼ x 34 ¼ in. (61.6 x 87 cm.) Painted in 1900.
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- Portrait of King William IV, three-quarter length, wearing the robes of the Garter
- AUTUMN LANDSCAPE
- The Penitent Magdalene
- Reclining nude
- Antique ruins with a soldier and other figures