- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: The Café de la Paix, Boulevard des Capucines, Paris, 1900
- Artist: Antoine Blanchard
- Origins: French
- Format (cm): 33.5 x 46.7 cm.
- Format (in): 13 1/8 x 18 3/8 in.
- Last Sale price: 8 306,00
- Last Sale date:
Antoine Blanchard (French, 1910-1988) The Café de la Paix, Boulevard des Capucines, Paris, 1900 signed ‘Antoine.Blanchard’ (lower left) and further signed and inscribed with the title (on the reverse) oil on canvas 13 1/8 x 18 3/8 in. (33.5 x 46.7 cm.)
Artist’s Resale Right (“Droit de Suite”). Artist’s Resale Right Regulations 2006 apply to this lot, the buyer agrees to pay us an amount equal to the resale royalty provided for in those Regulations, and we undertake to the buyer to pay such amount to the artist’s collection agent.
With Galerie d’Arte Castiglione, Paris.
Exposition Juin 1978, no.1
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- An extensive mountainous landscape with figures on a path, a river valley beyond
- Comtesse Charles d’Agoult, née Marie d’Agoult, and her daughter Claire d’Agoult
- Breaking waves on the shore; and Fishing boats moored near the Capri shore
- GOLDFISH AND LOTUS, GOLDFISH, PANDAS
- Venus reclining with putti