- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: Section Two, Around the World in 80 Feet, circa 1885
- Artist: Erastus Salisbury Field
- Format (cm):
- Format (in): 13 x 218 in.
- Last Sale price: 2 500,00
- Last Sale date:
Erastus Salisbury Field (1805-1900) Section Two, Around the World in 80 Feet, circa 1885 oil on canvas 13 x 218 in.
This lot is offered without reserve.
Edith Gregor Halpert, The Downtown Gallery, New York Wayne Pratt, Inc., Southbury, Connecticut, 1992
Property from a Greenwich, Connecticut Collection
[Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Collection], Erastus Salisbury Field 1805-1900 (Williamsburg, 1963), np.
New York, Museum of American Folk Art, “The Folk Artist in the City: Erastus Salisbury Field in New York,” 1966.
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- Tourists taking a gondola ride on the Grand Canal, Venice
- The White Mayde of Avenel
- Herding sheep on the riverbank
- Portrait of a young girl, half-length, seated, in a white dress, a King Charles spaniel on her lap, in an ornamental park, with a hill-top castle beyond
- PLUM BLOSSOMS, BIRDS ON BLOSSOMING BRANCHES