- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: Portrait of a young lady, half-length, in a green dress
- Artist: Studio of Jacopo Tintoretto
- Format (cm): 66 x 58.1 cm.
- Format (in): 26 x 22 7/8 in.
- Last Sale price: 15 000,00
- Last Sale date:
Studio of Jacopo Tintoretto (Venice 1519-1594) Portrait of a young lady, half-length, in a green dress oil on canvas 26 x 22 7/8 in. (66 x 58.1 cm.)
PROPERTY FROM THE ESTATE OF ERNST COHN
We are grateful to Paolo Rossi for suggesting the attribution on the basis of photographs (private communication, 2012). Frederick Ilchman, on first-hand inspection, has proposed that the portrait may have been painted by a member of the artist’s larger circle.