- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: Portrait of a Renée Lambert de Rothschild, daughter of the founder of the Lambert bank
- Artist: Fernand Khnopff
- Origins: Belgian
- Format (cm): 33.6 x 24.3 cm.
- Format (in):
- Last Sale price: 39 401,00
- Last Sale date:
Fernand Khnopff (Belgian, 1858-1921) Portrait of a Renée Lambert de Rothschild, daughter of the founder of the Lambert bank signed and dated ‘FERNAND KHNOPFF 1907′ (upper left) pencil and pastel on paper laid down on board, unframed 14.1/4 x 9.5/8 (33.6 x 24.3 cm.)
These lots have been imported from outside the EU for sale using a Temporary Import regime. Import VAT is payable (at 5%) on the Hammer price. VAT is also payable (at 20%) on the buyer’s Premium on a VAT inclusive basis. This VAT is not shown separately on the invoice. When a buyer of such a lot has registered an EU address but wishes to export the lot or complete the import into another EU country, he must advise Christie’s immediately after the auction.
Baroness Lambert, Brussels
Académie de Belgique, p. 756 Biermé p.4 Delville, p.27 Fernand Khnopff, Catalogue de l’oeuvre, R.L. Delevoy, C. de Croës & G. Ollinger-Zinque, Brussels, 1987, p. 354, no. 437 (illustrated p.355) Bilan de Salons , P. & G. Normand, Bruxelles, 1907, p.76.
Expo sition générale des Beaux- Arts , 1907 , Hall du Cinquantenaire, Brussels, no. 632
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- He loves me, he loves me not
- Sailing boats in the harbour, possibly Concarneau
- The Tugboat Georges Creek , 1906
- Band Playing by the Hudson
- Vessels before Vesuvius at night