- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: Portrait of a gentleman
- Artist: Attributed to Archibald Skirving
- Origins: Haddington
- Format (cm): 76.2 x 64.7 cm.
- Format (in): 30 x 25½ in.
- Last Sale price: 11 250,00
- Last Sale date:
Attributed to Archibald Skirving (Haddington, East Lothian 1749-1819 Iverness) Portrait of a gentleman oil on canvas 30 x 25½ in. (76.2 x 64.7 cm.)
with Tooth Brothers, London, until 1924. with Howard Young, New York, 1924. Arthur J. Secor, by whom gifted to the Toledo Museum of Art.
PROPERTY OF THE TOLEDO MUSEUM OF ART, SOLD TO BENEFIT THE ACQUISITIONS FUND
‘A Splendid Copley,’ Toledo Museum of Art Museum News , no. 88, December 1939, repr. on cover. ‘The Arthur J. Secor Collection,’ Toledo Museum of Art Museum News , no. 95A, September 1941, repr.
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- Neapolitan fisherfolk at the end of the day
- The camel train
- Comtesse Charles d’Agoult, née Marie d’Agoult, and her daughter Claire d’Agoult
- A villa on the coast, Capri
- Warships in choppy seas