- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: Portrait de femme
- Artist: Thomas Couture
- Origins: French
- Format (cm): 45.8 x 38 cm.
- Format (in): 18 x 15 in.
- Last Sale price: 12 854,00
- Last Sale date:
Thomas Couture (French, 1815-1879) Portrait de femme signed with initials ‘T.C’ (middle right) oil on canvas 18 x 15 in. (45.8 x 38 cm.)
Anonymous sale; Christie’s, London, 6th December 1974, Lot 264.
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- The Sacrifice of Isaac
- Afternoon relaxation
- A lady and a cavalier in an interior, with a woman holding a child beyond
- Eucharistic Teachers and Saints: Gregory, Ambrose, Augustine, Clara, Thomas Aquinas, Norbert and Jerome, with the dove of the Holy Spirit
- Portrait of a Lady of the Townshend Family, half-length