- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: PLUM BLOSSOMS
- Artist: QIAN JUNTAO
- Format (cm): 74.1 x 39.7 cm.
- Format (in): 29 ¼ x 15 ½ in.
- Last Sale price: 6 000,00
- Last Sale date:
QIAN JUNTAO (1906-1998) PLUM BLOSSOMS Scroll, mounted and framed, ink and color on paper Inscribed and signed, with two seals of the artist Dated summer, dingsi year (1977) Dedicated to Yan Qingxiang Two collectors’ seals: one each of Yan Qingxiang and Yan Yuntai 29 ¼ x 15 ½ in. (74.1 x 39.7 cm.)
THE PRIVATE COLLECTION OF YAN YUNTAI
A native of Tongxiang, Zhejiang province, Qian Juntao (1906-1998) was a guohua painter, graphic designer, calligrapher, and seal engraver. In the late 1920s he studied at the Hangzhou Academy, then worked for Kaiming Bookstore in Shanghai. He eventually was appointed Deputy Editor-in-Chief of Shanghai Music Publishing Co.
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- A stroll on the Côte d’Azur
- Four views of the châteaux of Rambouillet, Anet and Sceaux inset in a pair of frames with tinted and gilded plaster bas-reliefs of trophies symbolizing music and painting
- A bustling market, Egypt
- The skaters
- Girl Sewing (The Chinese Robe)