- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: PLUM BLOSSOMS, BIRDS ON BLOSSOMING BRANCHES
- Artist: FANG JIEKAN (1901-1987), QIN GAN
- Format (cm): 74.2 x 40 cm.
- Format (in): 29 ¼ x 15 ¾ in.
- Last Sale price: 12 500,00
- Last Sale date:
FANG JIEKAN (1901-1987), QIN GAN (1894-1984) PLUM BLOSSOMS, BIRDS ON BLOSSOMING BRANCHES QIN GAN (1894-1984) BIRDS ON BLOSSOMING BRANCHES Scroll, mounted and framed, ink and color on paper Entitled, inscribed, and signed, with four seals of the artist Dated spring, dingsi year (1977) Dedicated to Yan Qingxiang Two collectors’ seals: one each of Yan Qingxiang and Yan Yuntai 29 x 15 ¾ in. (73.7 x 39.8 cm.) FANG JIEKAN (1901-1987) PLUM BLOSSOMS Scroll, mounted and framed, ink and color on paper Inscribed and signed, with three seals of the artist Dated winter, dingsi year (1977) Dedicated to Yan Qingxiang and Li Huijun Two collectors’ seals: one each of Yan Qingxiang and Yan Yuntai 29 ¼ x 15 ¾ in. (74.2 x 40 cm.)
THE PRIVATE COLLECTION OF YAN YUNTAI
This lot consists of two paintings. Born in Wuxi, Jiangsu province, Qin Gan (1894-1984) was both an avid collector and a skilled landscape painter. A native of Taishun, Zhejiang province, Fang Jiekan (1901-1987) was a painter, calligrapher, and seal engraver. He was the editor for the magazine of the National Palace Museum. He was a professor at Shanghai Meizhuan and the China Art School, as well as a member of the Department of Secondary Education and the National Exhibition Examination Committee.
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- La bassine de cuivre jaune
- Boats and barges in the Thames Estuary
- Portrait of a young lady, half-length, in a green dress
- Satan, Sin and Death: ‘Death and Sin met by Satan on his Return from Earth’
- The shoemaker