- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: PINE, PLUM TREES AND FLOWERS
- Artist: CHENG SHIFA (1921-2007)/XIE ZHILIU (1910-1997)/GUAN LIANG (1900-1986)/ZHU QIZHAN (1892-1996)/SHEN MAISHI
- Format (cm): 135.6 x 67.9 cm.
- Format (in): 53 ½ x 26 ¾ in.
- Last Sale price: 68 750,00
- Last Sale date:
CHENG SHIFA (1921-2007)/XIE ZHILIU (1910-1997)/GUAN LIANG (1900-1986)/ZHU QIZHAN (1892-1996)/SHEN MAISHI (1891-1986) PINE, PLUM TREES AND FLOWERS Scroll, mounted and framed, ink and color on paper Colophon inscribed by Shen Maishi, with two seals of the artist Signed by Zhu Qizhan, Guan Liang, Xie Zhiliu, and Cheng Shifa, with a total of five seals of the artists Dated summer, gengshen year (1980) Dedicated to Yan Yuntai 53 ½ x 26 ¾ in. (135.6 x 67.9 cm.)
THE PRIVATE COLLECTION OF YAN YUNTAI
According to their inscriptions, Xie Zhilliu painted the plum blossom tree, Zhu Qizhan added the pine tree, Cheng Shifa contributed the camellias, and Guan Liang painted the chrysanthemums.
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- The Mill by the Bridge
- The family at rest
- A Portrait of John Mackenzie, Lord Macleod, half-length
- Untitled, 2009
- Three beetles and three butterfies: a ground beetle, a Calosoma sycophantis, and a cottonwood stag beetle; a peacock (Inachus io), and a Purple Emperor (Apatura iris, upper and under sides)