- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: Pan and Syrinx
- Artist: Noël-Nicolas Coypel
- Format (cm): 97.8 x 123.8 cm.
- Format (in): 38½ x 48¾ in.
- Last Sale price: 68 750,00
- Last Sale date:
Noël-Nicolas Coypel (Paris 1690-1734) Pan and Syrinx signed and dated ‘N.COYPEL.F./1723′ (lower left) oil on canvas, shaped top, the corners made up 38½ x 48¾ in. (97.8 x 123.8 cm.)
Anonymous sale; Sotheby’s, Monaco, 13 June 1982, lot 70 (FF 220,000).
PROPERTY OF A LADY
D. Lomax, ‘Noël-Nicolas Coypel (1690-1734)’ Revue de l’art , 57, 1982, p. 35, fig. 12. Saur Allgemeines Künstlerlexikon bio-bibliographischer Index A-Z , Munich and Leipzig, 1999, XXII, p. 104. J. Delaplanche, Noël-Nicolas Coypel (16990-1734) , Paris, 2004, pp. 84-85, no. P.12.
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- Chrysanthemums and lilacs in a vase on a marble topped table
- Skaters by a Dutch hamlet
- BIRDS, BUTTERFLIES, AND PEACH BLOSSOMS
- An allegorical scene outside a temple façade
- A nude woman holding an ewer (study for Hebe)