- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: LOTUS AND CRABS
- Artist: QIAN JIE
- Format (cm): 104 x 36 cm.
- Format (in): 41 x 14 1/8 in.
- Last Sale price: 8 750,00
- Last Sale date:
QIAN JIE (18TH CENTURY) LOTUS AND CRABS Hanging scroll, ink on paper Inscribed with a poem and signed, with five seals of the artist Dated spring, renwu year (1762) 41 x 14 1/8 in. (104 x 36 cm.)
Qian Jie (18th century), also called Xiaocun, was a Qing dynasty painter, who started studying the arts from his mother. Over the course of his life, he developed a particular fondness for depicting stones, bamboos, plum blossom, and narcissus.
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- Life for the Bird, 1990
- Portrait of Andries Rijckaert (1636-1716), half-length, in a brown coat, a lace collar and purple ribbons; and Portrait of Susanna Rijckaert (born 1635), half-length, in a black dress and lace collar and pearl jewelery, her left hand resting on a draped balustrade
- Roses, tulips, daffodills, ranunculus and other flowers, in a celadon vase, on a table
- SCHOLAR ON A BOAT IN A LANDSCAPE
- Vase and flowers