- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: Liz
- Artist: Andy Warhol
- Format (cm):
- Format (in):
- Last Sale price: 61 320,00
- Last Sale date:
Andy Warhol (1928-1987) Liz offset lithograph in colours, 1964, on wove paper, signed and dated in ball-point pen, from the edition of approximately three hundred, published by Leo Castelli Gallery, New York, the full sheet, a skilfully repaired, short tear at the lower sheet edge, a few pale moisture stains at the left sheet edge, otherwise in good condition L. 558 x 558 mm., S. 586 x 585 mm.
From time to time, Christie’s may offer a lot which it owns in whole or in part. This is such a lot.
The Peter Bendixen Collection, Hamburg.
Feldman & Schellmann II.7
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- A seated peasant woman ( recto ); A fragmentary study of the lower half of a seated woman ( verso )
- Portrait of Bishop Antonius Triest (1576-1657), three-quarter length, seated
- Portrait of a young lady, half-length, in a green dress
- The Virgin and Child with Saint Joseph