- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: L'Eglise de Osny
- Artist: Alexandre-Louis Jacob
- Origins: French
- Format (cm): 40.7 x 32.4 cm.
- Format (in): 16 x 12¾ in.
- Last Sale price: 2 966,00
- Last Sale date:
Alexandre-Louis Jacob (French, 1876-1972) L’Eglise de Osny signed ‘A.Jacob’ (lower left), inscribed with title and dated ‘Decembre 54′ (on the reverse) oil on panel 16 x 12¾ in. (40.7 x 32.4 cm.)
Artist’s Resale Right (“Droit de Suite”). Artist’s Resale Right Regulations 2006 apply to this lot, the buyer agrees to pay us an amount equal to the resale royalty provided for in those Regulations, and we undertake to the buyer to pay such amount to the artist’s collection agent.
with Newman Galleries, Philadelphia, USA, 28 Dec 1977.
This lot is sold with a brochure from the gallery exhibition.
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- Head of an old man
- Sheep by a country track
- The Assumption of the Virgin, after Luca Giordano, and two figures, after Antonio Vassilacchi, l’Aliense
- Portrait of Dame Ann Dashwood, bust-length, in a feigned wreath
- Portrait of Robert Ainslie