L’Avenue de l’Impératrice, allée des cavaliers; A study of two ladies; La Carosse; and A gathering of riders in the woods
- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: L'Avenue de l'Impératrice, allée des cavaliers; A study of two ladies; La Carosse; and A gathering of riders in the woods
- Artist: Constantin-Ernest-Adolphe-Hyacinthe Guys
- Origins: French
- Format (cm): 19 x 26.1 cm.
- Format (in):
- Last Sale price: 6 221,00
- Last Sale date:
Constantin-Ernest-Adolphe-Hyacinthe Guys (French, 1802-1892) L’Avenue de l’Impératrice, allée des cavaliers; A study of two ladies; La Carosse; and A gathering of riders in the woods signed with studio stamp (lower right) pen, ink and watercolour on paper 8 x 13.1/4 in. (20.3 x 33.7 cm.); 10.1/2 x 7.7/8 in. (26.5 x 20.1 cm.); 6.1/4 x 8.1/8 in. (15.5 x 20.6 cm.); and 7.1/2 x 10.3/8 in. (19 x 26.1 cm.) (4)the latter two are executed in pencil, pen and ink four in the lot
1.Vente A. Beurdeley, 2-4 June 1920. 2. with Bernheim-Jeune, Paris Anonymous sale; Christies London, 21 November 2007, lot 327. 3. with Leveton and Sons Fine Art, Norwich Anonymous sale; Christie’s South Kensington, 5 April 1996, lot 2.
1.Exposition d’Art Français a Genève, 1918, no 274.
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- Roman Aqueducts, St. Peter’s Basilica beyond
- A canal view with a church in the distance
- La belle Parisienne
- A capriccio view of an Italian piazza with a royal procession
- Coney Island