- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: Jaffa, on the Levantine coast
- Artist: James Fairman
- Origins: American
- Format (cm): 81.6 x 114.9 cm.
- Format (in): 32.1/8 x 45¼ in.
- Last Sale price: 16 590,00
- Last Sale date:
James Fairman (American, 1826-1904) Jaffa, on the Levantine coast signed and dated ‘J. Fairman/ 74′ (lower right) oil on canvas 32.1/8 x 45¼ in. (81.6 x 114.9 cm.)
This lot will be removed to an off-site warehouse at the close of business on the day of sale – 2 weeks free storage These lots have been imported from outside the EU for sale using a Temporary Import regime. Import VAT is payable (at 5%) on the Hammer price. VAT is also payable (at 20%) on the buyer’s Premium on a VAT inclusive basis. This VAT is not shown separately on the invoice. When a buyer of such a lot has registered an EU address but wishes to export the lot or complete the import into another EU country, he must advise Christie’s immediately after the auction.
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- Gentle beauty
- La bassine de cuivre jaune
- The Penitent Magdalene
- A trader in a gondola, Santa Maria della Salute beyond
- The flower seller on the Spanish Steps, Rome, with Trinità dei Monti beyond