- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: Girl Sewing (The Chinese Robe)
- Artist: Frederick Carl Frieseke
- Format (cm): 65 x 81.3 cm.
- Format (in): 25 5/8 x 32 in.
- Last Sale price: 100 000,00
- Last Sale date:
Frederick Carl Frieseke (1874-1939) Girl Sewing (The Chinese Robe) signed and dated ‘F.C. Frieseke 31′ (lower left) oil on canvas 25 5/8 x 32 in. (65 x 81.3 cm.) Painted in 1931.
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- The curate’s tea party
- A standing male nude seen from behind, his right arm outstretched
- A gondolier on a Giudecca Canal, Venice
- Sailing boats in the harbour, possibly Concarneau
- The Muses: Clio; Euterpe; Thalia; Melpomene; Terpsichore; Erato; Urania; Calliope; Polyhymnia