- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: Fragrant roses
- Artist: Emile-Paul Vernon
- Origins: French
- Format (cm): 65.5 x 50 cm.
- Format (in): 25 7/8 x 19 ¾ in.
- Last Sale price: 7 680,00
- Last Sale date:
Emile-Paul Vernon (French, 1872-1919) Fragrant roses signed and dated ‘E. Vernon 1911′ (lower left) oil on canvas 25 7/8 x 19 ¾ in. (65.5 x 50 cm.)
Anonymous sale; Sotheby’s, London, 26 March 1997, lot 68 (£12,075).
Please note that the measurements for this lot are 25 7/8 x 19¾ in. (65.5 x 50 cm.) and not as printed in the catalogue.
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- Psyche and Cupid
- Daffodils and other flowers in a hamper
- The water carriers
- Poppies, tulips and roses in a vase by strawberries and grapes on a wooden shelf
- Fishing vessels off the Bay of Naples