- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: Fin d'Automne, Temps naugeux
- Artist: Alexandre-Louis Jacob
- Origins: French
- Format (cm): 38 x 54 cm.
- Format (in): 15 x 21 ¼ in.
- Last Sale price: 4 608,00
- Last Sale date:
Alexandre-Louis Jacob (French, 1876-1972) Fin d’Automne, Temps naugeux signed ‘A. Jacob’ (lower left); and inscribed ‘JACOB Alexandre à ASNIÈRES (Siene) 34 Rue J.J. Rousseau/ FIN D’AUTOMNE, TEMPS NAUGEUX’ (on the reverse) oil on board 15 x 21 ¼ in. (38 x 54 cm.)
Artist’s Resale Right (“Droit de Suite”). Artist’s Resale Right Regulations 2006 apply to this lot, the buyer agrees to pay us an amount equal to the resale royalty provided for in those Regulations, and we undertake to the buyer to pay such amount to the artist’s collection agent.
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- Portrait of the twin brothers César and Constantin Faucher (1760-1815)
- Fragrant roses
- PLUM BLOSSOMS, ORCHIDS, AND BAMBOO
- Arabs on the rooftops of Tangier, the Strait of Gibraltar beyond; and Arabs selling goods at the walls of Tangier
- Portrait of King William IV, three-quarter length, wearing the robes of the Garter