- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: CAMELLIA AND NARCISSUS, PEONIES AND BUTTERFLIES
- Artist: JIN MORU (BORN 1938), GONG YIN
- Format (cm): 74 x 39.9 cm.
- Format (in): 29 x 15 ¾ in.
- Last Sale price: 5 625,00
- Last Sale date:
JIN MORU (BORN 1938), GONG YIN (BORN 1937) CAMELLIA AND NARCISSUS, PEONIES AND BUTTERFLIES GONG YIN (BORN 1937) PEONIES AND BUTTERFLIES Scroll, mounted and framed, ink and color on paper Inscribed and signed, with two seals of the artist Dated winter, 1977 Dedicated to Yan Qingxiang and Li Huijun Two collectors’ seals: one each of Yan Qingxiang and Yan Yuntai 29 ¼ x 15 ¾ in. (74.3 x 40 cm.) JIN MORU (BORN 1938) CAMELLIA AND NARCISSUS Scroll, mounted and framed, ink and color on paper Inscribed and signed, with one seal of the artist Dedicated to Yan Qingxiang and Li Huijun Two collectors’ seals: one each of Yan Qingxiang and Yan Yuntai 29 x 15 ¾ in. (74 x 39.9 cm.)
THE PRIVATE COLLECTION OF YAN YUNTAI
This lot consists of two paintings. Born in Beijing, Jin Moru (b. 1938) specializes in flowers and birds, and uses free-hand brushwork. He is a member of the Chinese Artists’ Association and vice chairman of the National Development and Reform Commission.
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- The Thames under the moon before London Bridge and St. Paul’s
- Portrait of Andries Rijckaert (1636-1716), half-length, in a brown coat, a lace collar and purple ribbons; and Portrait of Susanna Rijckaert (born 1635), half-length, in a black dress and lace collar and pearl jewelery, her left hand resting on a draped balustrade
- Amongst the pyramids
- An angel, seen from behind, carrying the Cross