- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: BAMBOO AND ROCK, CALLIGRAPHY
- Artist: TANG YUN (1910-1993), TIAN HUAN
- Format (cm): 74.2 x 40.3 cm.
- Format (in): 29½ x 16 in.
- Last Sale price: 20 000,00
- Last Sale date:
TANG YUN (1910-1993), TIAN HUAN (1893-1982) BAMBOO AND ROCK, CALLIGRAPHY Scroll, mounted and framed, ink on paper Inscribed and signed, with three seals of the artist Dedicated to Yan Qingxiang and Li Huijun Two collectors’ seals: one each of Yan Qingxiang and Yan Yuntai 29 x 11 ½ in. (73.5 x 29.3 cm.) TANG YUN (1910-1993) BAMBOO AND ROCK Scroll, mounted and framed, ink on paper Inscribed and signed, with one seal of the artist Dated spring, dingsi year (1977) Dedicated to Yan Qingxiang Two collectors’ seals: one each of Yan Qingxiang and Yan Yuntai 29½ x 16 in. (74.2 x 40.3 cm.)
THE PRIVATE COLLECTION OF YAN YUNTAI
This lot consists of two paintings. A native of Hubei province, Tian Huan (1893-1982) was a painter and a calligrapher. He studied in Japan between 1912 and 1919, then returned to China and settled in Shanghai, where he became an official for the city government.
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- The poppy field
- Saint Jerome in his study
- Reclining nude
- Portrait of a young girl, half-length, seated, in a white dress, a King Charles spaniel on her lap, in an ornamental park, with a hill-top castle beyond
- RED PEONIES AND BIRDS, PEONIES AND BUTTERFLIES