- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: An ostensory designed for the coronation of Napoleon
- Artist: Charles Percier
- Format (cm): 36.8 x 24.1 cm.
- Format (in): 14½ x 9½ in.
- Last Sale price: 11 875,00
- Last Sale date:
Charles Percier (Paris 1764-1838) An ostensory designed for the coronation of Napoleon signed ‘Charles PERCIER’, and with inscription ‘Ostensoir composé et dessiné par Charles Percier pour la cérémonie du sacre de Napoleon 1. e r ‘ pencil, pen and black ink, grey and brown wash 14½ x 9½ in. (36.8 x 24.1 cm.)
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- A wooded landscape
- At Wickey Sansinia are persued most vigorously during third thunderstorm but escape shooting down many persuers.
- A gondola ride by twilight on the Grand Canal, Venice
- Red-headed finch ( Amadina erythrocephala )