- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: An Egyptian beauty
- Artist: Frederick Goodall
- Origins: British
- Format (cm): 53 x 36 cm.
- Format (in): 21 1/8 x 14 1/8 in.
- Last Sale price: 3 840,00
- Last Sale date:
Frederick Goodall (British, 1822-1904) An Egyptian beauty signed with initials and dated ‘4th June/ FG/ 1870′ (lower right) oil on paper 21 1/8 x 14 1/8 in. (53 x 36 cm.)
Presented by the artist to Henry Sanford Bicknell, Esq. Cavendish House, Clapham Common. Their sale, Christie’s, London, 7 April 1881, lot 423. £75.12.0 [72 gns] where acquired by Agnew Agnews, London, inv. no. 1873 where acquired from the above by William Fowler MP.
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- CALLIGRAPHIC POEM, STANDARD SCRIPT CALLIGRAPHY, CURSIVE SCRIPT CALLIGRAPHY
- Farmers before a village
- Daisies, marigolds, geraniums and other summer blooms
- An Amsterdam canal
- The family at rest