- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: A society beauty in a hat
- Artist: Max Rimböck
- Origins: German
- Format (cm): 80 x 68 cm.
- Format (in): 31 ½ x 26 ¾ in.
- Last Sale price: 7 680,00
- Last Sale date:
Max Rimböck (GERMAN, 1890-1956) A society beauty in a hat signed and dated ‘MAX RIMBOECK/1928′ (upper right) oil on canvas 31 ½ x 26 ¾ in. (80 x 68 cm.)
Artist’s Resale Right (“Droit de Suite”). Artist’s Resale Right Regulations 2006 apply to this lot, the buyer agrees to pay us an amount equal to the resale royalty provided for in those Regulations, and we undertake to the buyer to pay such amount to the artist’s collection agent.
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- The Apple Tree
- Comtesse Charles d’Agoult, née Marie d’Agoult, and her daughter Claire d’Agoult
- Wildlife, 2009
- A moonlit river landscape with boats, cows, figures and a town beyond