- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: A Parisian market
- Artist: Jules René Hervé
- Origins: French
- Format (cm): 39.5 x 47.2 cm.
- Format (in): 15 ½ x 18 ½ in.
- Last Sale price: 2 880,00
- Last Sale date:
Jules René Hervé (French, 1887-1981) A Parisian market signed ‘Jules R. Hervé’ (lower left) oil on canvas 15 ½ x 18 ½ in. (39.5 x 47.2 cm.)
Artist’s Resale Right (“Droit de Suite”). Artist’s Resale Right Regulations 2006 apply to this lot, the buyer agrees to pay us an amount equal to the resale royalty provided for in those Regulations, and we undertake to the buyer to pay such amount to the artist’s collection agent.
Please note that this lot should be marked with a LAMBDA symbol in the printed catalogue indicating that this lot is subject to Artist’s Resale Rights (‘Droit de Suite’). Please refer to the back of the catalogue for further information.
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- A reclining female nude
- Portrait of a gentleman, traditionally identified as a self-portrait of the artist, bust-length
- Portrait of Lady Arundell, three-quarter length
- A cock, a pheasant and other birds in a landscape