- Listed: January 1, 1970 12:00 am
- Title: A draped female figure (study for L'Abondance)
- Artist: Antoine Coypel
- Format (cm): 34.6 x 23 cm.
- Format (in): 13¾ x 9 1/8 in.
- Last Sale price: 10 000,00
- Last Sale date:
Antoine Coypel (Paris 1661-1722) A draped female figure (study for L’Abondance) black, white and red chalk on buff paper 13¾ x 9 1/8 in. (34.6 x 23 cm.)
with Colnaghi, London, cat. 1971, no. 75. with Charles E. Slatkin Galleries, New York.
N. Garnier, Antoine Coypel , Paris, 1989, no. 164, fig. 8.
A study for a lost painting by Coypel, L’Allégorie du mariage de Mgr. le Dauphin , 1680, known through an engraving by the artist published in the Mercure de France in March of the same year the painting was made (N. Garnier, op. cit. , no. 3 and fig. 7).
More ads from this poster
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: June 6, 2015
Other items listed by admin
- Giving directions
- A trompe l’oeil of a hanging pheasant; and A trompe l’oeil of a hanging black grouse
- The cosy corner
- Le défenseur (The Defense Attorney)
- Children playing games, with a subsidiary study of a cat ( recto ), A seated young boy with subsidiary figure studies ( verso )